RADcare Product Training: Helping You Master Your RAD Equipment
When you need to learn more about RAD products, who better to turn to than RAD’s own experts? More than simply engineers, our Professional Services technicians are “trained trainers” who guide participants through a carefully balanced mix of lecture, demonstration, and hands-on experience.
To meet a diverse range of training needs, RAD offers high quality, comprehensive instruction in your choice of web-based (remote) or on-site formats. Both include theory, configuration and troubleshooting topics.
Web-Based Product Training – New!
Affordable. Convenient. Efficient.
- Completely interactive, with course materials delivered live online through a secure Internet connection
- You choose the product/application to be trained on
- Sessions range from 2-4 hours
- Multiple participants can join from multiple locations
- Optional add-on: eLab Workshop for self-directed hands-on practice
More details: Web-Based Product Training Brochure
On-Site Product Training
- Conducted in-person at RAD’s North American headquarters in Mahwah, NJ (additional charges apply for training held at your location)
- Choice of a variety of pre-set product curriculums
- Courses range from 1-3 days
- Includes training for up to ten (10) students
- Each student receives a CD-ROM containing all course material at the conclusion of the training
More details: On-Site Product Training - Courses Catalog
For more information about RADcare Product Training, including scheduling and pricing, please contact our RADcare Services department at 800-444-7234 (option 4) or via email at email@example.com.